[NetEpic ML] Re: Tau Titans

From: Brian Dean <Morachnyion_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 01:46:24 -0000

I meant to add,, while they are ten a piece,, they are readily
avilble, and have a slighly anime look to them. and like the knight
titans,, some are fast, and some are slow, but they have FIREPOWER
and alot of it.
take a look at reaperminitures.com i belive it is

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Brian Dean" <Morachnyion_at_h...>