[NetEpic ML] Re: Tau Titans (and what about the Necrons then?)

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 03:09:48 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_q...>
wrote:

While we're on the subject, why not Necron Titans? I can definitely
see the Necrons using Titans. Big, blocky and tech-looking.
Something like the Pylon mounted on a 4 or 6-legged platform. And
maybe a praetorian-style pyramid, like the Monolith but on a much
larger scale (think the Great Pyramid from Giza floating across the
battlefield bristling with weapons). Scary.

Any Necron BFG ship is easy enough to make into an Epic tank: The Big
crescent shaped gizmo with the Pyramid would work for a Praetorian (I
was gonna make a Tzeentch Titan with mine, but... < shrug >)

ReB T'oma

Lyrics are Here:
 http://sheridan.gothcentric.com/lyrics/sinisterducks.php

 Animated Video is Here: