[NetEpic ML] Re: Tau Titans (and what about the Necrons then?)

From: Brian Dean <Morachnyion_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 05:15:58 -0000

http://www.reapermini.com/store/customer/home.php?cat=4

Ok, this is what im talking about,, go to this page,, and look for
the Mitso Ta: Regent, Archer and Katana
look for the Borsig Splien Ogre and Mastodon and the Khan,, tell me
what you think guys,, These arent cheep but they Aint GW, and you can
get them via Ebay for even cheeper. i saw my own collection tongight
then talked with Peter, and it was like *bam , with the spice
weasle* , so im gonna try to find me a tau codex, get some ideas for
knight class titans and hopefully submit them to the list,, i was
thinking one with a higher caliber Railgun cannon probably a -3 or -4
100cm weapon. or 75 or 50cm plasma cannnons for the Ogre. Just let
the ideas flow when you see these models..
ok,, thats all from this think tank of a Sensei eldarlovin, Waaaagh
screaming kinda guy....
Brian