Re: [NetEpic ML] Chapter Approved: Ordo NetEpic

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 07:13:21 -0000

Ok then...

    If Peter doesn't want to reveal his status as a Sensei, a True
Child of the True Emperor, for fear of Imperial Persecution or
whatever, I'm certainly not going to "out" him...Yar on the other
hand... :>

What say we call it a Rogue Trader Army List (ala CJ..5? 8?) and be
done with it: that way everybody can be what they want to be with "no
worries".

   Seriously: I do think a slightly more developed List of Contacts
for potential Play and Questions is a good thing: like the one we had
on MajorDomo, remember? Enough detail to know who you were talking
to, not enough to end up being stalked...

 The Yahoo 'about me' is inadequate at best...

ReB T'oma

Lyrics are Here:
 http://sheridan.gothcentric.com/lyrics/sinisterducks.php

 Animated Video is Here:
 http://pip.rubberfeet.org/stuff/ducks.html

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Peter Ramos <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Toma Diener wrote:
>
> >--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Joshua Raup" <deaconblue3_at_e...> wrote:
> >

> >>I don't know, I kinda like the Chaos analogy. It just means we're a
> >>renegade legion. We've thrown off the false Emperor, and follow
our own
> >>version of Horus (Peter).
> >>

> >cute Idea, but I personally follow the Numen (Numinous Star child) of
> >"The Game" .
> >Peter may be the First Apostle of the Game, but I think he'd be the
> >first to say the game isn't "his", am I right?
> >

> Most definitely.
>
> ..and even if I tried to make it "mine", I think I'd get the visit of
> one of Jyrki's infamous "grey knight hit squads"....
>
> ...therefore I dare not rebel.... ;-)
>
> >Sensei WarBand, Most Def!
> >
> > This way he can keep his Primarch title. And
> >

> >>this way Yar no longer need to keep his temple of Tzeentch hidden, and
> >>Jyrki can come out of the Slaaneshi closet. ;)
> >>

> >Why Jyrki: I had no Idea.......!?!
> >

> hehe, I think YOU might get such a visit from the "hit squad" when
Jyrki