RE: [NetEpic ML] Chapter Approved: Ordo NetEpic

From: EPICentre Webmaster <gambit_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:40:37 +0100

   Seriously: I do think a slightly more developed List of Contacts
for potential Play and Questions is a good thing: like the one we had
on MajorDomo, remember? Enough detail to know who you were talking
to, not enough to end up being stalked...

 The Yahoo 'about me' is inadequate at best...

[EPICentre Webmaster] Actually - I am all for that, we did make an
effort to do something like that on the EPICentre before, but I got
distracted by a blonde :(.