[NetEpic ML] Re: Tau Titans

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:15:30 -0000

Oh Yeah!!! BOOOOOO-YAH!

I've seen these Guys: They are smaller than Knights, but larger than
any other Troop type: about in scale with the 1st Ed Metal Minor
Daemons= _exactly_ the Right Size IMHO!!!

....I think we should probably develop the "Tau Endless Knights" Army
List force composition first, and include (Minimum!!) Three different
miniature Options for each Troop Type developed: Let people pick the
Mini -they- like (or already Own!!)

So: Dream Pod 9 Heavy Gear, MechClix, and Bryan's suggestion, any
other Tau looking mini's appeal to anyone...?

ReB T'oma
Memetic Engineer, Fluff-Knight Kodesh

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Ferran Clavero" <int255_at_t...> wrote:
> I find this.
> http://www.dp9.com/Products/decalminisHG.htm
>
> take a look at 15mm tall miniature.
> They are a 1/350 mecha "anime" faced I think its very tau style.
>
> att ferran

Just let
> > the ideas flow when you see these models..
> > ok,, thats all from this think tank of a Sensei eldarlovin, Waaaagh
> > screaming kinda guy....
> > Brian
> >
> > --- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Peter Ramos <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> > > Hi!
> > definitely
platform. And