Re: [NetEpic ML] Chapter Approved: Ordo NetEpic

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:07:04 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "EPICentre Webmaster" <gambit_at_n...> wrote:
> [EPICentre Webmaster] Actually - I am all for that, we did make an
> effort to do something like that on the EPICentre before, but I got
> distracted by a blonde :(.

OK, see, Here's a "Case In Point":

    I know this guy I'm sure ("EPICentre Webmaster"), but, remember:
I've been off the 'Net for 3-5 years...but... Danged if I can pull up
a Name here to go with the Personality...
....and (as I said), I _know_ this Guy (at least I think I do...?).

   How much more confusing for a "newbie" to try and figure out
Players in his (or her) Geographical area, or whom to ask questions
of....?

ReB T'oma
Memetic Engineer, Fluff-Knight Kodesh

Head Designer, Wabi-Sabi Games
"If It's Wabi-Sabi, its Shabui Sho' 'Nuff!!"
Lyrics are Here:
   http://sheridan.gothcentric.com/lyrics/sinisterducks.php
Animated Video is Here:
   http://pip.rubberfeet.org/stuff/ducks.html