[5.0 ]Jar's continued editing.

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:46:43 -0400

Hi!

As we continue to discuss things I wanted to point out if there is no
further additions (core ones I mean), I would like Jar to continue to
produce the "beta" versions of the chaos and Eldar books. THe most
salient issue that will be core will be added/modified and the rest will
be moved to the optionals book.

Note that I hope the good flow of discussions lately will generate some
written files, so they may included in the optionals book (and make Jar
busy life easier).

Also note, even if it doesnt get to us in time for the optionals book
all such submitted material WILL be included in Incoming! e-zine (Tom
will no doubt make sure of that), so nothing should be lost. Incoming!
material can be revisited later for inclusion in the optional book or
core rules as decided by the group.

I was noticing the other day as I looked through old e-mails that this
revision will be THREE YEARS in June. Definitely the longest, most
discussed and worked on version!

But soon it will be available in its "final" form (as much as anything
can be called final in netepic).

Good job!

Peter