Eldar , Tau, and thanks for all the fish

From: Brian Dean <Morachnyion_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:56:34 -0000

So, when the new Eldar book is put into beta format, will the generic
units of the tempest host and titan battlegroup be put back in. In
this same vein of ideas, i have a compromise with Yar. I can see Saim
Hain striking fast and hard but, woudl not get rid of their more
powerful units. So, instead of getting rid of the above cards, have
them set to Special cards instead. Forcing a player to pick wisely,
and only using them for a game that is 6000 points or larger. I think
this would make me happy along with others that love a fast and hard
hitting army.
Strike fast-Solid punch. This is my normal doctrine when using eldar
on the feild. haveing fast units on the flanks and center and shoring
up defenses with "land battleships and cruisers" along with artillary
that hangs out in the back field causing problems for my enemies. It
usually works, though you still have to be careful, Eldar are still
crispy with ketchup.

Brian,,, sensei of the Wabi-sabi gaming group of north Houston,
informant for the Eldar of the Saim Hain, and general nice guy.