[NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar , Tau, and thanks for all the fish

From: Brian Dean <Morachnyion_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:42:59 -0000

I like these units for discussion on the "knights idea" for heavy
gear mecha: Northen guard:Kodiak custom. Southern Militia: naga
strider custom,, king cobra custom, Spitting cobra custom, Black
Adder and the Jager custom.
These can be found here ,,
http://www.dp9.com/Products/decalminisHG.htm
also i am thinking about using the fleet scale as subs for
broadsides and crisis suits...

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Peter Ramos <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Brian Dean wrote:
>
> >And in the meantime, i will be working up on some stats and ideas
> >for using either cav (which i already own) or Heavy gear and
> >combining the minitures with the tau weapon philosophy with T'oma
> >when we get teh chance. I would like to use maby a little of
both
> >or have some corallary of both ideas. But the smaller fleet
action
> >Gears may make good substitutions for crisis suits and smaller
> >knights, and or,, the standard size make good knights and teh
Cav's
> >Light quick stand off titans, Ie: the Ogre, Katana, and
mastodon.
> >just ideas for now.
> >Fluff idea,, After contacting a imperial knight world, the tau
> >realized thier lack of quick scouting and stand off machines
after
> >being handed a sound defeat by the backward Baronial world of
Lictus