Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar , Tau, and thanks for all the fish

From: Ferran Clavero <int255_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 01:00:15 +0200

Hello meybe we should to focus to one unit type and then explore more units.

wue can take a tau protocols (or tau knights as you wish to name) I prefer TAU protocols :D

To define standard caracteristics (like background move caf etc...) and then avance until we will have a unit completed (with a mini model). and then choose a another unit.

ferran