NetEpic 'Golden Angel' Tournament (was & and thanks for all the fish

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 00:48:15 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Ferran Clavero" <int255_at_t...> wrote:
 ( some one wants a golden netepic mini competition???)

Actually: I Think this a Darn Fine Idea: I'd be willing to sponsor
Prizes of some kind for a NetEpic Competition: Paint, Army
Composition, Conversion. What other categories?

I still hold to the idea of holding an Annual or Bi-Annual NetEpic
Convention....
   I've offered my home Convention 'AggieCon'
http://aggiecon.tamu.edu/index.html
http://aggiecon.tamu.edu/guests/majors.html (Michael Moorcock: Oooh!)
a few times as a Sponsor (motel rates are cheap, flights to Hobby
Airport in Houston are ubiquitous, the venue is intimate and mellow).

I'd be willing to Fly to Puerto Rico next year though, Peter!! ;P

ReB T'oma
Memetic Engineer, Fluff-Knight Kodesh
Lyrics are Here:
   http://sheridan.gothcentric.com/lyrics/sinisterducks.php