[NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar , Tau, and thanks for all the fish

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 00:56:38 -0000

For my part: I simply _must_ have the "Syreen", "Fury", and
"DragonStriker" models included as Tau.
http://www.dp9.com/Products/decalminisJC.htm
    (center column of figs, towards the bottom)
  I have been trying to get these units in NetEpics back-door since
version 3.0! I -really- need a Reason to buy them you see :P

> I like these units for discussion on the "knights idea" for
heavy gear mecha: Northen guard:Kodiak custom. Southern Militia: naga
> strider custom,, king cobra custom, Spitting cobra custom, Black
> Adder and the Jager custom.
> These can be found here ,,
> http://www.dp9.com/Products/decalminisHG.htm
> also i am thinking about using the fleet scale as subs for
> broadsides and crisis suits...
>
> The fleet-scale figs would make great subs for the Crisis and
Broadside suits. For the Knight-scale suits, I thought the Jovian
Chronicle figs would fit a bit better:
> http://www.dp9.com/Products/decalminisJC.htm
> Especially the Jovian ExoArmours. They have arm-mounted weapons
(as opposed to the hand-held ones used by the Heavy Gear figs), look
even more anime than the HG gears and are mounted to be flying (I see
the Tau Knights to be at least Jump-capable). The Pathfinder would be
the light recon suit, the Vindicator would be a slightly heavier model
(due to the missile packs on the back) while the Stormrider would be
the mega anti-Titan model (with those massive heavy arm guns, they've
got to be Railcannons).