[NetEpic ML] Re: Tau Titans

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 03:39:19 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Morgan_Keyes_at_c... wrote:
> Probably even odds that Forgeworld will put together some minis for
these designs. So far they've done the Manta, two recon/light-duty
skimmers (Pirahna and Tetra), drone sentry turrets, and Hammerhead
variants (twin long-barrelled burst cannons, twin missile pods, twin
plasma guns, and twin fusion guns).

...and gorgeous models they are too.
 To field a NetEpic army of 'em at the levels I play I'd need to
pay...ah...
...plus shipping....

$6,5000.

Not kidding.