RE: [NetEpic ML] Chapter Approved: Ordo NetEpic

From: EPICentre Webmaster <gambit_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:36:00 +0100

1) Armies you specialize in
[EPICentre Webmaster] Dark Angels

3) Armies you like to play Against
[EPICentre Webmaster] Mainly Tau at the mo, but limited gaming buddies!
Should change soon, Doug has been on a painting frenzy and now has other
armies too. Check out his blog at
http://netepic.org/EPICentre/News/darkone26.php to see some amazing pics
:)

3) Times Availabile for Playing (rough schedule)
[EPICentre Webmaster] Any weekend and after work

4) are you a Padawan (beginner) Knight ( able to play the game, but
wouldn't want to teach it) or Master (comfortable Teaching the game)
[EPICentre Webmaster] I ain't a master, but can show someone the ropes
if need be. If they are female, I am definitely up for tutoring of all
types.

5) Years you've Played the Game in various forms
[EPICentre Webmaster] Over a decade, probably 12 years now.

6) What Else?? Pictures & Phone #'s optional...?
[EPICentre Webmaster] Will find you a picture where I am relatively
sober! My email address is webmaster at netepic.org
[EPICentre Webmaster] Other useful info, I come from Hertfordshire, I am
22, Male, eat anything, drink anything with a percentage.
[EPICentre Webmaster] Probably some background info would be groovy
too... so people can get a picture of who exactly is at the helm.