Re: [NetEpic ML] Chapter Approved: Ordo NetEpic

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 12:37:36 -0000

hello, ...Tom is it?

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "EPICentre Webmaster" <gambit_at_n...> wrote:
> 1) Armies you specialize in
> [EPICentre Webmaster] Dark Angels

Any others, or are you a 'One Army' Kinda Guy?

> 4) are you a Padawan (beginner) Knight ( able to play the game, but
> wouldn't want to teach it) or Master (comfortable Teaching the game)
> [EPICentre Webmaster] I ain't a master, but can show someone the > >
> ropes if need be. If they are female, I am definitely up for
>tutoring of all types.

(I have Yet to meet even _one_ Female Epic player who wasn't a
Player's Wife or Girlfriend, First: Good luck with that !!! :P )

HmmmMMmmmm....maybe a 'Dan' system? You'd be a, mebbe, 1st or 2nd
Dan? Does that sound right?

> 5) Years you've Played the Game in various forms
> [EPICentre Webmaster] Over a decade, probably 12 years now.

What versions have you played?

>> 6) What Else??
> Probably some background info would be groovy
> too... so people can get a picture of who exactly is at the helm.

Good Call! ( to general Group) Feel free to put as much (or as
little) BackGround into your NetEpic profile as you want: Career,
Education, other Games you are passionate about, other Hobbies (as if!
 :P)...

To make my Life easier: Please Email me a Copy, as well as Posting it
to the group-

ReB T'oma
Memetic Engineer, Fluff-Knight Kodesh
Lyrics are Here: