Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 1678

From: Sascha Bross <wotan_1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:22:20 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,

1) Armies you specialize in
Eldar / Space Marines (or whatever they are called now) - but I have all
other armies (expt. Tau), also to "rent"

2) Armies you like to play Against
Imperial Guard / Orks - but new challenges like Tau would also be
interesting

3) Times Availabile for Playing (rough schedule)
every weekend

4) are you a Padawan (beginner) Knight ( able to play the game, but
wouldn't want to teach it) or Master (comfortable Teaching the game)
Master, but not used to all the changes in the new version yet.

5) Years you've Played the Game in various forms
10 Years at least

6) What Else?? Pictures & Phone #'s optional...?
24 years - Living in Central Europe.

I�m looking forward for an "online Net-Epic" turn based game. Maybe we have
some programmes around here. Would be nice to play a "world championship"
without flying around.

Regards

Sascha

--
+++ GMX - Die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++
1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail