Re: [NetEpic ML] GW shares crumble - the Beast is Dying

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:25:58 +0000

I don't know if this is a bad new or a good new, btw until GW have money to
waste we can hope to see more epic stuff (I mean miniatures, who cares about
crappy rules), but if the things are going wrong they will cut for sure all
the non-core activities (like epic), the only way to see a lower price on
items isn't a shares failure but a real competitor on the market, but
unfortunately I don't see any "real" opponent at the moment.

my 2 � :o)