RE: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic 'Golden Angel' Tournament (was & and thanks for all the

From: EPICentre Webmaster <gambit_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:23:26 +0100

My IM address is webbsoft_at_... :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Toma Diener [mailto:peyoterattle_at_...]
Sent: 13 April 2005 11:30
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic 'Golden Angel' Tournament (was & and
thanks for all the

that is very interesting: I'll keep it in Mind!!

Hmmmmmmm.

 A National Summer Campaign of NetEpic players...

......HmmmMMMMmmmMMMMmmmMMMmmH.........

Can we Talk....? email or IM me, eh?

ReB T'oma
Memetic Engineer, Fluff-Knight Kodesh

Head Designer, Wabi-Sabi Games
"If It's Wabi-Sabi, its Shabui Sho' 'Nuff!!"

(BTW: thanks for making me feel less pretentious signing my tags:
"ReB T'oma"...since my name is actually Thomas, me signing T'oma was
supposed to prevent potential confusion with other Tom's or Thomas',
but actually has just made me feel a bit.....uhhmmmm...silly. 'Til
Now!! ...The 'ReB' is an acronym for 'Respected Elder Brother' BTW:
.....although I've done Rabbinical training, I'm not a ReBBe: just a
ReB)

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "EPICentre Webmaster" <gambit_at_n...>
wrote:
> If you need an online campaign - similar to www.netepic.org/GUXISS I
was
> the programmer for that site, and can easily do one for NetEPIC.
>
> Tom. (Dammit revealed my name! Nooooooo)

Yahoo! Groups Links