Re: [NetEpic ML] Chapter Approved: Ordo NetEpic

From: Brian Dean <Morachnyion_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:01:01 -0000

1) Armies you specialize in
Eldar and Orks (approx 15k in each)

3) Armies you like to play Against
 Any and all. I just enjoy playing the game for the game sake and
drinking a good brew while doing it. I game for social interaction
and making story line to write about (eventually).

3) Times Availabile for Playing (rough schedule)
 on the weekends here in Sunny (and miserable if you dont have
gills) Houston Texas
4) are you a Padawan (beginner) Knight ( able to play the game, but
wouldn't want to teach it) or Master (comfortable Teaching the game)

I would classify my self as a Knight or sensei, i know enough about
the game to play it and have a basic idea of how to teach it to a
person(currently trying to convert a Bfg/40k player).

5) Years you've Played the Game in various forms
Im a youngin on that on, been messign around with epic since maby 9
years, played epic 40k when it came out,, was pissed they screwed
orks for random reasons. played 2 games of it and had my fill,

6) What Else?? Pictures & Phone #'s optional...?
I am pretty fanatical about games i love, including other than epic,
Battletech, Warmaster, Manowar, BFG, and to lesser extents,
Warmachine, void, spacehulk and Silent Death.
Love good solid Stouts and flavorful ale's and am a sucker for
captian morgans private stock spiced rum..
if ya need to get ahold of me,, its 713 703 7445,, i usually have
the phone with me at all times. current pics in the last
battlereport of T'oma and i played last weekend..