Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar , Tau, and thanks for all the fish

From: <Morgan_Keyes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 06:35:25 +0000

Heavy Gear's Terra Nova is rather "water poor" with near the whole equatorial region being dominated by a vast desert-to-badlands region. Landships are the various powers equivilant of naval vessels, and move about with a combination of vectored thrust and magnetic repulsion. They run the gamut of types from escorts (destroyers and frigates) to gunship cruisers and missile-armed arsenal ships and up to battle-carriers and battleships.

--
Win the Mind, Win the Day
Airborne All The Way