Re: Squats

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:33:24 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "yar_underwood" <jarreas_at_m...> wrote:

> Four issues with the Squat book and I think it's done.
>
> 1) Would someone please write a better background than what's in there?

I'm on it, like Brown on Rice: I've been playing Squats since Rogue
Trader, and have used several different Armies over the Years: I have
a coupla neat ways to reconcile the current GW fluff with a largish
Squat Army, too...

... Plus I'm a Biker.....

It'll take me a few days to collate the entire Fluff BackGround into a
seamless whole for review and commentary: ... Monday maybe...?

ReB T'oma
Memetic Engineer Knight Kodesh

Head Designer, Wabi-Sabi Games
"If It's Wabi-Sabi, its Shabui Sho' 'Nuff!!"

ReB T'oma

Lyrics are Here:
 http://sheridan.gothcentric.com/lyrics/sinisterducks.php

 Animated Video is Here: