RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Tau Titans

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:20:26 +0200

[snip] Would you have as strong an objection to the development of a
Second, "alternate" Tau Force List?

Of course not! I wouldn't really object to including the Titan/Knights
in the TAU list at all (although I would like to keep them optional). If
I don't care for a certain type of units in a list, I'll just not use
them myself. And since I'm the only one in my gaming group that is ever
likely to field a TAU army, knights/titans don't present any problems to
me. I just like to voice my opinion on the matter J

As for the mech enthusiasts, there is always the True Slann army to
consider or the tech guard... (w40k terminators works exellent as
knights proxies!)

Nils