Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic Convention: ...and Why Not...?

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:47:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
If you want to have a convention tournament I would
suggest Historicon in Lancaster, PA this summer July
21st-24th http://www.historicon.org/
I would be up for it since I live 2 hours away and
they have a huge dealer area and literally hundreds of
tables and rooms to game in/on. I went with Hellreich
(older members know him) got some OOP epic bought a
NASCAR game, watch Starship Troopers demo by Mongoose.
About an hour from Philadelhia airport and 2.5 hours
from Maryland. Makes it tough on the West coast Net
Epic people but if anyone is up for it I will see what
I cn do about getting a table a room or whatever so we
could have a massive battle or tournament. I have 4
Net Epic players in my group and if people don't mind
sqeezing into 1 room as a HQ. Let me know becuase we
have an East Coast venue and 3 months to plan. I would
bring an 8'x4' battle board and my terrain. Just need
players who are interested.
Toma, good idea!!!!
Darius

http://sheridan.gothcentric.com/lyrics/sinisterducks.php