Re: [NetEpic ML] Zoats : Do we Have 'em? I forget....

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:04:39 -0000

Hiya-

Jar, I'm still trying to edit down my epic Movie Serial:

"A Short History of the Imperial Exterminatus Order re 'The Squats':
1) Imperial Success and the NewSpeak re-history-ing of the (so-called)
Tyranid Attack; the Rise of Bugman XXIV's Raiders and the 'Squat
Independence Front'(SIF); Engineer Bugman XXV's Discovery of the
Slaan homeopathic HomeWorld within the Eye of Terror; the Immigration
of the Squat RingWorlds to GeoStationary Orbit around the Slaan
Homeopathic Homeworld; and The Rise of the Crimson Bi-Gnome and Her
Scarlet Permanent Assurance vs. the TechMarines Iron Fist of Doom"

Down to two pages. Heck! The _title_ is Two Pages!!

<sigh>

I'm going to be out of Town this weekend, so the earliest I'll have
anything is Wednesday next.

Thanks for the Complement! I've told my theory of the Creation of
the 40K Cosmos many times over the years, and it usually elicits a
strong reaction!
Its really Nice when someone Likes it, Too!!

;)

"ReB T'oma, the Shaman'O'Gamin' "
Memetic Engineer-Knight Kadosh

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_m...>
wrote:
> > Zoats are kinda important to me: Do we have Stats for 'em?
>
> We do, but your background sounds *much* more entertaining than
what's in the tyranid book at present. If you write it up and submit
it, I have a feeling it'll take the place of the two paragraphs in the
current book. We don't have to follow GW's universe - in some cases
it's good that we don't. As long as we stay recognizable for the
majority of the 40 players, we can still generate interest and new
players. So let's see it!