Upcoming Uploads

From: yar_underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:06:53 -0000

As soon as the discussion on the Tau Vector is done I'll upload the
latest version of all the army books to Yahoo. There are minor changes
to some of the books (such as the Grey Knights moving to the optional
book, Eldar ally changes, etc), minor reformatting, standardization of
units & fluff between the Imperial, Chaos and Ork books and so on.
They're all small changes or have been discussed on the list, and as
far as I can tell these will be the final playtest versions so if
you've got something to say, now's the time.

The core rules are in the process of publication formatting for NetEpic
Gold, and I figure that in the late summer I'll look at all the
playtest comments, have a few polls & discussions and get the
final "5.0" versions out by October. Whee!
-Yar