Re: [NetEpic ML] New Tau Knight-class unit

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 15:45:24 +1000
When you buy a Triad you pick two weapons and apply them to all Vectors in the Triad - they're included in the cost of the Triad. I tried to balance the effectiveness of the weapon picks.

Ah.� Makes more sense now.

It's also a matter of practicality - titans are large enough to keep track of (well, in most battles) and have their own data sheets but if I have two or three Triads, I don't want to keep track of several dozen weapon cards. One set per Triad is plenty, IMO.

A fair enough compromise but my personal preference is for full customisation (that's just me).� So will these units use the Super-Heavy damage table like Knights and other super-heavies or are they a "one failed save and dead" unit?

-Kelvin....
"I'm not cynical.� I'm experienced." Received on Tue May 03 2005 - 05:45:24 UTC