RE: [NetEpic ML] Eureka!!!

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 13:21:14 +0200

For myself I am thinking of getting a Tau army too. GZG Infantry,
Mechclix or GZG Walkers for Battlesuits, Renegade Legion or even
Forgeworld for tanks and a Forgeworld Manta (because its so COOL).
Nothing too big. Just 3-4K.

Hehe, Seems to be a large TAU buildup...

I'm in the process of building a TAU army aswell. I've already purchased
most of the infantry from GZG (UNSC hardsuit -> fire warriors/path
finders, Kra'Vak ->Kroot (would make excellent ork proxies aswell!) and
NSL Power Armour -> Stealth Suits.) All in all it cost me less than 45
Euros including postage to get approx. 60 infantrystands.

For the battlesuits, and Krootox I'm considering some Iron Wind metal
minis.

I would like to get the manta but it is extremely expensive and with
postage and customs could end up costing me close to 135 Euros...
Besides I think that the mini is to big for the tabletop. I'm therefore
considering useing the FW Tigershark as a proxy (We're not using flyers
anyway...)

Nils

 -Kelvin....
"I'm not cynical. I'm experienced."