NetEpic 5.0 Complete!!

From: ramospeter <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 23:56:53 -0000

IT'S FINALLY DONE!!

After nearly three years or discussions and lots of work the 5.0
revision is finally done. All army lists and, of course, the core
rules are now available for download

http://netepic.org/EPICentre/Downloads/

For those who downloaded this first beta, please note some changes
(such as rules and unit additions) have occurred and it is
worthwhile to download these files again.

This is the final beta version. All that is left is typographical
corrections, but no further rule amendments or changes will occur in
this version. After summer (around August), the version will be
finalized.

I'd like to thank everyone who was part of the project. This is the
longest revision in our history and we hope - the greatest!

Enjoy!

Peter Ramos
NetEpic Coordinator