Re: [NetEpic ML] Question and new unit

From: Christian Salling <priesttheycalledhim_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:22:27 +0200

Those are the so called "X vehicles".
Basically some parts of the miniatures range were about to be replaced after the release of Titan Legions. GW produced a range of miniatures which were never officially released (though they were available from GWUS MO for a while). This range included the models mentioned + Eldar Exodites. Interesting to see that the Fighta Bommer was actually planned for Titan Legions and later used in the Epic40k range.

Cheers!

>From: Kelvin Henderson
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] Question and new unit