Re: [NetEpic ML] Question and new unit

From: Ferran Clavero <int255_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 01:47:00 +0200

Hello
I don't know if I can but I see that necron has been inserted to the slan background. mmmm maybe can I have a necron army without Slann?

Maybe we should to imagine a new mechanical race like the Core or TecnoCore ( did you remember hyperion or the fall of hyperion?)

I think tha the possibilities of this game are enormous if we can generate a basic rules to build races.

it's only an idea whe I finish my TecnoCore army I will send you and then we will talk about.

ferran