[NetEpic ML] Latest files

From: Ferran Clavero <int255_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 00:47:23 +0200

I just uploaded my first net epic photo ,I writing a legion of the damned codex. My ideas is to respect the original fluff but making some changes.

The major is that the marine's curse is the inmortality and the flesh putrefacted. they are 100 (a century) 3 detachments +4 dreadnoughts (only mk1 metal model allowed, any of the three variants). but I have a problem :P anyone knows a good spanish to english translator? XDD or you will known my "cursed english" XD!!!!

regards bans