Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: GW business "in trouble?"

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:24:14 +0200

I don't think GW market problems belong to poor management of the Epic
games in the past, mainly this situation it's the result of the LOTR
bubble and some stupid consideration of the market, every country it's
different, You can't have a standard management of the "hobby"
everywere, they begin to understand this just now but it's too late for
the actual financial plan.

Lorenzo