[NetEpic ML] Re: arcs of fire two

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 13:02:17 +0100

This is basically what GW has done in the Epic 40K rules. This is of course
possible, but not without revising the entire army construction concept. You
would have to remove the army cards and use army lists instead. Our little
gaming group has done this, but we are not satisfied with the results yet.
It gives you more flexibility in your army construction, but we have found
it difficult to balance the system.

Nils