Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic Fluff project

From: Joshua Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:14:23 -0500

May I make a suggestion? I don't know what you have posted already,
but the background information from the Second Edition 40K books is
excellent! I acutally bought those books, even though I don't play
40K, for the background information.

-->Bleh, behind on emails again...
I have the Imperial Codexes for 2Ed 40K, from IG to all the SM, plus
Sisters of Battle and Chaos. I don't have the Fairies or Bugs, which is
why I'm looking for people to handle that end of things. As for my plan
(slowly working through it all), is to take everything I can, and merge it
all inot one coherent, consistent work. That means taking things from
Rogue Trader all the way up to current info.

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai