DRM miniatures and changes to the Netepc army lists.

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:29:39 -0400

Hi!

One thing that is always a worry for me about of "home made" lists is
the availability of proxies. When the Slann-Necron list was made the
were some proxies available which were used to represent the units made.

I have heard some critisism over the years that the necron units should
be skimmer to fit the high technology of the slann. This was not
possible before becuase there was no real alternative to proxy for such
a concept.

Until now.

Dark Realm Miniatures will soon release a slew of excellent looking
minis. I have had the privilidge of having been on the "inside" of the
project and have received photos (some already available others yet to
be released) and the line will feature a slew of minis that would make
EXCELLENT proxies for skimmer type vehicles for the Necrons.

Now, I am not proposing any new stats. They are fine and tested. The
only real change is that instead of tracked vehicles they'd be skimmers.
I will post a full list with links of the suggested proxies when all the
pictures become available.

Is there any opposition to this?

In addition to this the line presents some even better proxies for the
Dracons, actual lizardman sci-fi infantry to use for this list as well.

As if it would stop there there is more. The line contains some robot
looking forces that would make good necron proxies for the necron infantry.

For those curious visit this link and look and see:
http://aofk.co.uk/mercenarybrush/galleries.php?page=112&view=1

Let me know what you think.

Peter