Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann Necron name change

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:33:08 -0000

I am on the side of no name change.
But to base a change on GW fluff...
come on guys... GW fluff changes at their whim.
There is some great stuff in the old fluff but the universe is huge.
Even the Empire can't keep up with its history or resourses.
All things are possible.

Oh, the new DRM line looks great for Slann, Necron, IG and even some
for SM armies.

Long live NetEpic!
a pox on the "suits" of GW!

Gary

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, <nils.saugen_at_s...> wrote:

> Hepp,
>
> Me to... I'm not gonna change the Necron names or units I play
with, but
> if the list wants to move further with a GW Necron army then I see
the
> point of givint the current NetEpic Necron Army/units new names.
>
> Cheers
> Nils

Behalf
> Of Robert McCord
> Sent: 25. januar 2006 18:46
> To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [NetEpic ML] Slann Necron name change
>
> As one who has a Slann Necron army,I vote for no change!
>
> Current GW fluff does not suggest (permit?) a slann necron
> connection, but it frankly does not give much room for Slann to
> exsist at all. The occurance of Slann at all in netepic requres
> tweeks to the current GW mythos.
>
> The early necron fluff sure did suggest a connection, a few
examples
> is the occurance pyrmids shapes, a suggestion of an experiment
gone
> bad (very slann!), their great age, etc.
>
> Necrons are the last touchstone that the Slann player has with the
GW