Re:Re: Few questions about V5 squat Army Book

From: vince_epic <vince_epic_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:50:51 -0000

Thanks for all your fast replies,

so for the Behemoth:

what is sure:
- it's a pretorian so always on first fire and can not move more than
normal move etc...
- railguns have 360� arc of Fire
- heavy bolters have 360� arc of fire

What is not sure:
- railgun damage or destroys building ? <- i think that "destroy"
should be more representative to the power of railgun
- adding X(PD)like other praetorians maybe 8 or 10 (more/less ?) would
be nice

for the Cyclops:
- DoomStorm missiles can not be overlapped <- OK

About tunnelers carriers, did the profils already exist and have not
been inserted in army books or do we need to create them ?

I think that my first total creation will be a Behemoth :)