Few questions about V5 squat Army Book

From: vince_epic <vince_epic_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:04:52 -0000

Hi all,

First I'd like to say a very big thank for all the work on Netepic V5
rules and armies book, it's a real pleasure to read and play with :)

As I read the V5 Squat Army Book Final, I noticed several points that
need few explanations for me:

- Cyclops DoomStorm Missile are listed with a varying To-Hit-Roll is
it normal ? I thought that those missiles barrage templates should be
put touching each other without adding BP if a template is over
another (even if I don't if putting 2 templates on the same location
is authorized)

- Behemoth is a praetorian but it has no PD and is not always on First
Fire Order, so is it considered has a standard unit for orders
purposes or is it played for orders like cyclops or Colossus ? What
about the PD ?

- Still for the behemoth, the railgun is mounted on a turret, does
this gun has a 360� arc or fire or limited to 180� front ?
About the 450 points cost, it costs the same than cyclops, but Cyclops
seems to be better than Behemot (missiles, better FA, 1 more shield,
lots of PD but 5cm less movement) even if I respect the power of the
railguns ;)

Vincent