Re: [NetEpic ML] What was / is your Hardest Model to aquire??

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:41:35 -0400

Toma Diener wrote:

>--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Peter Ramos <primarch@...>
>wrote:
>

>>Ah, your trying to spar with me, eh? ;-)
>>

>Who, Me? No way: your Epic Fu is Legendary: you (as the
>commercial says) would kick my B-tt!!
>
>I just wanna know: which single piece was either 1) Hardest to
>aquire and/or 2) Left you with the brightest afterGlow, that's all.
>
>Have you got a link to photos of the treasures (below) ? I dam
>not sure which drop ship you mean (the new one?) and I have no
>clue what the alternate Titan weps might be...But I wanna see!!!

Hi!

I posted pics of these to the Epicomms forums some time ago. I will try
to get them so you can see them.

I think for me the highest "afterglow" was after getting the Eldar
Exodites, since Jyrki let me know they were available through GWUS mail
order and I got some for him and some for me. That is probably the best
buy ever.

Peter