Re: [NetEpic ML] What was / is your Hardest Model to aquire??

From: Cumberland <kelm_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 18:09:48 +1000

Hi Peter,
I would love to see them also.And here I was thinking all this time that the
only piece i was missing was the prototype titan. Well now i am not so sure.
I have the exodites, the Psi Titan, and the Eldar releases( falcons and
flyers)-- but not sure about the rest.I think i like the exodites the best
out of the ones i have.
Cheers,
Lyle