[NetEpic ML] Re: What was / is your Hardest Model to aquire??

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 00:55:03 -0000

Douglas:

   Do you perchance have a Link to show what these might look
like?

I have two lead 1st ed Stompas that I have never seen in any
photo, definitely lead Stompas and not the 1st ed 40K RuntBot.

If these turn out to be what you are looking for, I'd gladly share-

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Peter Ramos <primarch@...>