Re: [NetEpic ML] Necron Titan Proxies [was: Re: Ginchy New potential Tank:...

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 08:39:19 +1000

>How big are these?
>
>Peter

 From the original post I am assuming these are the Leviathan, Harrower and
Stalker Warjacks from Warmachine. If that is the case, they are big. The
Leviathan and Harrower (the quadruped Warjacks) are a bit taller than the
Biotitans. The Stalker is smaller, about the size of an Eldar Titan I'd
say. I'll check them tonite when I get home if you like. If I can I'll
take a comparative photo of one of my Leviathans vs Epic Titans.

-Kelvin....
"Everyone's always in favour of saving Hitler's brain. But when you put it
in the body of a great white shark, ooohh! Suddenly you've gone too far!"
-Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth