[NetEpic ML] Re: What was / is your Hardest Model to aquire??

From: Jyrki Saari <mojarn_piett_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 00:19:05 -0800 (PST)

Since I got the Exodites, the PSI titan parts and the
metal dropship from GWUS webshop they don't qualify as
hard to get for me. :o)

The hardest to get models I have would be Capitol
Imperialis and Hellbore. I finally got one of each as
a part of a large Imperial lot I purchased in Nov.
last year.

J Saari