Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Warmachine figs vs Epic Titans

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 12:19:26 +1000

>At that size they could be titan classed units.
>
>Peter

Yep. I was thinking that the Leviathan (the one pictured) and the Harrower
(its basically the same as the Leviathan with slightly different weapons)
would make great Necron Titans. Very thematic with the Tomb Spyders and
Scarabs. If you replaced the Spiker Cannon on the Leviathan for a Gauss
Cannon from a 40K Necron Destroyer, it would look perfect me thinks.

-Kelvin....
"Everyone's always in favour of saving Hitler's brain. But when you put it
in the body of a great white shark, ooohh! Suddenly you've gone too far!"
-Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth