Codex template?

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 06:38:45 -0000

Is there an editable (.doc, .rtf ) version of any of the army lists, or
a template for them, available? Way back in the SM2 days I had an army
list for Rats that our local group had playtested a bit. I wouldn't
mind having a crack at writing a NetEpic Ratmen list. The other plan
is to make it so an army can be built with Irregular or GZG minis.
(Given mail order from either the UK or US is a bit expensive)