Re: A couple of further Net Epic questions

From: Stephane Montabert <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 06:27:16 -0700 (PDT)

While we are at it...

- I'm still hoping for the rules and profiles of
Tunneller carriers (you know, the ones that can be
shot while the tunneller is underground).

- The Squat army book lost the Ironbreaker company,
with its Leviathan. Only the Hellbore company remains.
I hope it's an omission, since NetEpic had the policy
of not removing existing units, and because to me it's
clear that all Imperial Guard Leviathans have probably
been built on Squat homeworlds...

- I'm not 100% convinced by the Exodite list (reading
the standalone version). I know that armies were
somehow resolving around numbers matching the original
blister packaging - not an argument perpetually true
but certainly holding water for earlier days of Epic.
For example, Leman Russ were sold in squadrons of 3.
For exodites, the two larger dinosaur types (lord and
horned one) were sold in blisters of 3, and the plain
runner in blisters of 5. I don't know for the flying
one. Mayhap we should work something with those
numbers?

- I've opened a thread some time ago about Tau Fire
Warriors that were really impossible to assault in
close-combat (reroll a 4+ to-hit on any incoming
attacker, yay!) but it seems the topic went down the
drain...

Well, 'just wrote all this to avoid forgetting it :)

 'Fane

.:: www.stephane.info ::.
"It's better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Eric Wujcik