Re: NetEpic 5 Questions

From: warmaster_nice <priesttheycalledhim_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:11:04 -0000

Hi

That sounds like a great idea Ferran.

A status update on the NetEpic Gold books:

NetEpic Gold core rulebook 99%
Adeptus Astartes Army Book: 95%
Ork Army Book: 90%
Adeptus Militaris Army Book: 95%
Eldar Army Book: 30%
Chaos Army Book: 10%

Adeptus Titanicus, 'Nids, Tau and Necrons are next probably in that
order. I doubt those books will be completed this year. Then we'll
start filling in the holes.

About the Army Cards: I'd be very interested in hearing people's
thoughts about these. What do you like/dislike about what's been
available so far (SM2, NetEpic 4.0, Chernobyl's E:A army cards, etc.)

Cheers
W/N