Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: NetEpic 5 Questions

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:30:00 -0400

Hi!

NetEpic gold is a HUGE undertaking. No doubt it will take to next year
to finish. Its just that big. Everyone must remember we are using
original photos, drawings and fluff, so it takes time for contributors
to get all that ready. The drafts for the stuff that has come out is
amazing, so the finished product will be top notch!!

I second WMN's peticion for what people want for the army cards. I left
thier creations and design totally open ended. So this is the time to
tell WMN what you would like. :-)

Peter