Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 1823

From: Ken Whitehurst <ken_whitehurst_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 11:04:04 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with the push for two-sided SM2-style cards.
  I always liked flipping them over as units were broken to show progress during the game.
  The silhouettes also work nicely, particularly if your own painted units bear no resemblance to the pictures.

  Ken

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com wrote:
  There are 17 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest: